You started taking a drag or two occasionally with a friend, and in no time, you started enjoying it. That’s how cigarettes trap people unawares – smokers don’t realize that cigarettes contain nicotine, that’s a psychoactive drug that makes the body dependent on it in no time. This habit that’s too easy to catch is extremely difficult to get rid of. No wonder that any person who has ever tried to quit smoking has actually ended up right back in the vicious trap of smoking again and again. But, it doesn’t mean that you can’t quit cigarettes at all. Yes, we know that most tricks failed and you ended up smoking again, but there’s a definite way out – organic herbal blends like the Meo Marley’s smoking blends.
Now, the first question that’ll ring a bell is what are these products and how are they different from the rest products – ecigs and even marijuana – that you tried using for smoking cessation but failed? If that is so, then the simple answers are:
- Meo Marley products are non-addictive.
- These products are 100% nicotine and THC free.
- They contain no artificial flavour.
All in all, these products will help in dealing with the withdrawal symptoms in such a way that the body will not develop the habit of using these products in the exchange of quitting cigarettes. Some such products that you will definitely find useful in your journey of quitting nicotine are listed below. Have a look!
- OG Herbal Smoking Blend
This Meo Marley’s Smoking blend helps in dealing with the following withdrawal symptoms.
- It reduces the span of insomnia and eventually improves the sleep pattern that makes you less irritable day by day.
- It helps in reversing and reducing the damage that cigarettes cause to the lungs and the gut lining.
- It helps in reducing extreme coughing.
The herbs that make all these symptoms so manageable include the following.
- Chamomile to improve the quality of sleep and treating insomnia.
- Mullein to deal with lung inflammation.
- Raspberry leaves to uplift your mood and deal with anxiety.
- Marshmallows to deal with sudden bouts and bursts or cough.
- PotPourri Herbal Blend
This smoking blend deals with:
- Anxiety and pain.
- Extreme craving for sugar that otherwise leads to unhealthy weight gain.
- Constipation and stomach upset
The herbs that make it possible are listed below.
- Skullcap to reduce and control extreme anxiety and nervous stress.
- Mullein for lung recovery.
- Mugwort (scientific name, Artemisia Vulgaris) deals with sugar cravings, cramps, constipation, and nausea.
- Rose petals uplift mood with their fragrant scent and also helps with nausea.
Besides these, a couple of other herbal blends that you can use include:
Do try these herbal smoking blends to get over the habit of cigarettes in the safest way possible.