Patients who are in acute condition are treated in the Prestige ER San Antonio without any delay. We understand, managing patients in the emergency room is not planned and ER departments need initial treatment for a wide variety of illnesses and injuries. That’s why we always reserve enough numbers of doctors and medical teams for emergencies. From our experience, we realized, some cases can be life-threatening unless urgent attention is provided in the early period. Prestige ER San Antonio provides quality services in such conditions. Unlike the average clinic, no waiting time for preparation is required. We are ready to start the treatment procedure all the time. We can run emergency treatment for multiple people at the same time. We are always ready to serve you to make your condition better.
In the event of the following emergencies, please contact the Prestige ER San Antonio immediately.
- Difficulty breathing or stopping breathing
- Unusual sudden or severe headache
- Severe chest pain or pain
- An allergic reaction causes swelling, difficulty breathing, and a rash
- Breathing fumes or toxic gas
- Bleeding too much
- Suddenly unable to speak, see, walk or move
- A fracture can occur, especially if the bone gets through the skin
- Burns are deep and severe
- Severe Cough and nausea
- Persistent vomiting and diarrhea
- Overuse of drugs and alcohol
- A high fever does not go away
- Fever with severe headaches and stiff shoulders
- Feeling or attempting to commit suicide
What to expect after arriving at Prestige ER San Antonio
As mentioned before, you will find our experienced doctors, nurses, and a medical team ready for you on arrival. All the nurses are trained in emergency medicine in Prestige ER San Antonio. They will ask you or your relatives about your problem. The medical team will also check your body temperature, pulse rate, and blood pressure if needed. We hope that you will find our immediate medical attention is really good for you if you are seriously injured or ill. We have multiple ER rooms.
For this reason, you will not be asked to wait until the person with the most serious illness is first treated. Hence, the Prestige ER San Antonio is an appropriate healthcare option for you to meet urgent needs. It is a place where patients can resolve all types of health problems, regardless of the severity of the situation. Hence, our Emergency services are also a suitable option for the patient who needs emergency care.