Most of the time, signs of infertility are not clearly visible. It is not until the couple tries to conceive that they find they are suffering from low sperm count or unviable ejaculation. There are many different factors that can cause infertility, but sometimes there is no reason why one can suffer from infertility. It is important to be aware of the signs of infertility so that they can be caught before they become serious problems. Here are some of the common signs of infertility that men should not ignore –
- Changes in Sexual Desire – If you are sexual desire is changing, it might indicate fertility issues. A lot of times, hormonal changes can alter your sexual desire, and it can be a sign of infertility.
- Erectile Dysfunction – A number of times, erectile dysfunction is linked to infertility. Since problems in erection are caused due to hormonal changes in the body. A lot of times, reduced hormones can result in infertility.
- Testicles Swelling or Pain – There are a lot of conditions that results in the swelling or pain in the testicles. Often, these can lead to infertility and is a common sign of the problem.
- Problems with Ejaculation – The inability to ejaculate is another sign of infertility and should not be ignored.
- Small and Firm Testicles – Small and firm testicles can be an indication of infertility. Since the testicles store the sperms, it tells a lot of your sperm health.
If you are experiencing any signs of infertility, it is important to visit a doctor. But, if you are shy, you can start on natural supplements such as Creation for Men that are quite effective in treating infertility and help you conceive with your partner. You need to remember that infertility, in most cases, is reversible, but you need to change your lifestyle.